CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Scotch-Brite Ultra Nail Saver Scrubber Sponge

Hey all! Just a few days ago I was walking down the aisle at my local Walgreens and saw this new sponge by 3M - the Scotch-Brite Ultra Nail Saver scrubber sponge. I hadn't seen this one before so I picked it up and realized it was everything I had been looking for in a sponge. The regular scrubber sponges that I had been using obviously did nothing to help my nails stay chic and I began to have issues with the sponge part of it. Don't get me wrong it's great to have the sponge and it comes in very handy many times but the fact that the sponge was so thick made it prone to quicker bacteria growth and I hate that. So about a week ago I had been thinking that they should make the sponge part of it a little skinnier to avoid that problem and what do you know here they've done just that and made it contured so your nails are saved! Brilliant! I took my new purchase home eager to try it. It works!! It's really a wonderful sponge and does what it's supposed to do. Only one complaint though, the middle sponge part which is less dense than that of a regular sponge has started to rip already, my guess is because of how you hold the sponge. However, I'm still going to buy another after this one and see if the problem still occurs or if it was just an isolated incident. All in all it's still a great sponge! Just thought I'd share.

Till next time,
And remember don't let the day get you down...just Xtreme Cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment